With all the unknowns over the few months I'll be honest..I've been registering a bit on the manic side one day, and the next resemble my winter doom and gloom persona. I cry at the drop of a hat. I have mini panic attacks when someone asks me a question I don't know the answer to in regards to my "status in Naples." I talk out loud (to myself) just so I can keep my scattered brain on track. Words come out of my mouth like a puzzle.
Lucky for me, I found some of the most amazing people ever here in Naples. These are the friends that wake up early to pick me up for work, the ones that you don't have to clean your house for, the ones that you don't have some conversations with because they share a portion of your brain and know what I'm trying to say.
These friends are also the ones that don't look at me like I'm crazy when I suggest a themed outing for my departure from Napoli. Hey, it's not like anyone is ever at the Cuma ruins that would see us dressed up in various Greek and Roman costumes...
No comments:
Post a Comment