Those of you who have ever seen my office, fridge, or computer know that inevitably there will be a to-do list next to my coffee mug. Typically these lists are color coded and ready with empty boxes next to each item ready to be checked off. (That is unless it was a list in the DA office where someone would always check the items off before I had completed them.)
Before any shopping trip I make a list of what I'm supposed to buy, which almost always gets added while I'm shopping- but I leave the store with what I came for. I have lists of places to go (Getting Outside the Wire ->), a list of 11 Goals for 2011, a list of books to read, a list of people to catch up with...pretty much I’ve got a list for everything. (Yeah, I realize that this is my type A personality shinning through- but you’ve got to admit it’s just one of those quirks that you love about me.)
Well, I’ve started another list. It's my list of items that I really, really miss and just can’t seem to get my hands on over here in hopes that someone will help me out. Don’t laugh- if you plan on visiting me you probably will need to bring some of these things on my list that are easy to pack.
Before any shopping trip I make a list of what I'm supposed to buy, which almost always gets added while I'm shopping- but I leave the store with what I came for. I have lists of places to go (Getting Outside the Wire ->), a list of 11 Goals for 2011, a list of books to read, a list of people to catch up with...pretty much I’ve got a list for everything. (Yeah, I realize that this is my type A personality shinning through- but you’ve got to admit it’s just one of those quirks that you love about me.)
Well, I’ve started another list. It's my list of items that I really, really miss and just can’t seem to get my hands on over here in hopes that someone will help me out. Don’t laugh- if you plan on visiting me you probably will need to bring some of these things on my list that are easy to pack.
Thankfully, online shopping has kept this list to a minimum but you know…getting things in the mail is a million times better if you know the person it’s coming from. (Why do you think I mail so many letters?)
At any rate, if you want to send some love my way in the form of a letter or mini care package and you don’t already have my address drop me a note and I’ll get it to you.
{} Emergen-C (or equivalent product) packets (any flavor but orange)
{} Peppermint mocha coffee- Dunkin' Donuts has one as does Cost Plus around by mid October
{} Make that peppermint ANYTHING as it's almost that time of year again
{} Trader Joe's Roasted Tomato Soup
Ha. I have to laugh all of these are food items. I guess with my lack of options I really want some of my previous staples that just aren't here all the time. The lack of craft stores hasn't quite sunk in yet but I assure you, the shouts of joy you hear are coming from my bank account, while the screams are coming from the containers of craft stuff that now realize they just may be used after all. (Kim, how in the world am I supposed to finish my scrapbooks now if I can’t just run out and get whatever I need to finish the pages?) I already have the supplies for my next few projects (I think).
No comments:
Post a Comment